Well Hill Residents' Association
This is the official web site of the Well Hill Residents' Association
Results of the Questionnaire
Membership of the Residents' Association was raised to £5 annually
at the 2001 AGM.
Add yourself to our E-mail List.
Local rainfall radar
day weather forecast from the BBC
- 2014-12-22 Carols and Mince Pies at the Bo Peep
- Monday 22nd December from 7pm - Carols and Mince Pies at the Bo Peep with the proceeds going to the Motor Neuron Disease Association.
Christmas Jumpers are welcome and there will be a prize for the best one!
For more information see http://www.thebopeep.com
- 2014-12-17 Carol Service at the Well Hill Mission Church 7:45pm
- Join other residents for the festive Carol Service in our very own Mission Church.
It starts at 7:45pm with mince pies and drinks later. Suitable for all ages and children are especially welcome - even babes in arms.
For more information see http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=http:%2F%2Fwww.achurchnearyou.com%2Fkml%2Fparish%2Fparish_310048.kml&hl=en&ll=51.356829,0.150107&spn=0.004073,0.011362&t=m&vpsrc=0&z=17&iwloc=lyrftr:kml:cj2p4-oZNUYMnv0QiI2UuyMlImUtRkF9AYCQ,ge807edb8620cba59,,
- 2014-12-11 Police and Crime Plan
- The London Mayor's Office for Policing And Crime (MOPAC) and the Metropolitan Police Service are visiting Bromley to talk about the progress made against the "Police and Crime Plan" and hear local peoples' views on policing in the capital.
Stephen Greenhalgh, Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime, Assistant Commissioner Helen King and local Borough Commanders will be at Bromley Civic Centre in Stockwell Close on 11th December 2014. The Leader of Bromley Council Cllr Stephen Carr will chair the meeting.
Doors open at 6pm, Event starts at 6:30pm.
For more information see http://www.london.gov.uk/priorities/policing-crime/police-and-crime-plan
- 2014-12-03 CallFlow Maintenance
- On Wednesday 3rd December between 10am and noon there is expected to be interruption to the CallFlow Broadband service for those on the 01959 53xxxx telephone exchange while work is carried out in Well Hill. Other Broadband services (e.g. BT) is not affected.
For more information see http://www.callflowsolutions.com
- 2014-11-24 Christmas Tree Farm
- The Well Hill Christmas Tree Farm is open for choose/reserve/take away Christmas trees from now until Sunday
December 14th seven days a week.
For more information see http://www.southlondonchristmastreefarm.co.uk
- 2014-11-20 CQC report for Chelsfield Surgery
- The Quality Care Commission "Intelligent Monitoring Report" for Chelsfield Surgery, 62 Windsor Drive is available. See the link below.
For more information see http://www.cqc.org.uk/sites/default/files/1-542721732%20GP%20IM%20V101.pdf
- 2014-11-20 CQC report for The Family Surgery
- The Quality Care Commission "Intelligent Monitoring Report" for The Family Surgery,
7 High Street, Green Street Green is available. See the link below.
For more information see http://www.cqc.org.uk/sites/default/files/1-562770479%20GP%20IM%20V101.pdf
- 2014-11-20 CQC report for Green Street Green Medical Centre
- The Quality Care Commission "Intelligent Monitoring Report" for Green Street Green Medical Centre, 21-21a High Street, Green Street Green is available. See the link below.
For more information see http://www.cqc.org.uk/sites/default/files/1-584856305%20GP%20IM%20V101.pdf
Also see Old News
Air Your Views
Do you want to air your views? Try the Well
Hill Electronic Message Board.
Are You Informed?
Did you know that the Shoreham Parish Council, Crockenhill Parish Council,
Sevenoaks District Council and Kent County Council all issue newsletters
and magazines to keep us informed? If you don't receive these publications,
please let us know. After all, we pay our taxes just like those that do
get these magazines.