Well Hill Residents' Association
This is the official web site of the Well Hill Residents' Association
Results of the Questionnaire
Membership of the Residents' Association was raised to £5 annually
at the 2001 AGM.
Add yourself to our E-mail List.
Local rainfall radar
day weather forecast from the BBC
- 2015-01-17 Free Saturday Refuse Collection
- Kent Hounds car park (by the Well Hill recycling area) from 11:15pm to 12:00pm. Get rid of those large rubbish items, when the dust-cart comes to Well Hill, without having to travel to the amenity dump.
The dates are easy to remember - they are the third Saturday every three months (Jan, Apr, Jul ,Oct)
For more information see http://www.whra.org.uk/saturday_refuse_collection.htm
- 2014-12-11 Police and Crime Plan
- The London Mayor's Office for Policing And Crime (MOPAC) and the Metropolitan Police Service are visiting Bromley to talk about the progress made against the "Police and Crime Plan" and hear local peoples' views on policing in the capital.
Stephen Greenhalgh, Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime, Assistant Commissioner Helen King and local Borough Commanders will be at Bromley Civic Centre in Stockwell Close on 11th December 2014. The Leader of Bromley Council Cllr Stephen Carr will chair the meeting.
Doors open at 6pm, Event starts at 6:30pm.
For more information see http://www.london.gov.uk/priorities/policing-crime/police-and-crime-plan
- 2014-11-20 CQC report for Chelsfield Surgery
- The Quality Care Commission "Intelligent Monitoring Report" for Chelsfield Surgery, 62 Windsor Drive is available. See the link below.
For more information see http://www.cqc.org.uk/sites/default/files/1-542721732%20GP%20IM%20V101.pdf
- 2014-11-20 CQC report for The Family Surgery
- The Quality Care Commission "Intelligent Monitoring Report" for The Family Surgery,
7 High Street, Green Street Green is available. See the link below.
For more information see http://www.cqc.org.uk/sites/default/files/1-562770479%20GP%20IM%20V101.pdf
- 2014-11-20 CQC report for Green Street Green Medical Centre
- The Quality Care Commission "Intelligent Monitoring Report" for Green Street Green Medical Centre, 21-21a High Street, Green Street Green is available. See the link below.
For more information see http://www.cqc.org.uk/sites/default/files/1-584856305%20GP%20IM%20V101.pdf
- 2014-11-12 Traveller Site Planning Appeal
- The Secretary of State dismisses the appeal and refuses planning permission.
For more information see http://www.whra.org.uk/archives/2014-firmingers-road-planning-decision.pdf
- 2014-11-06 Autumn Newsletter
- The Autumn Newsletter is available online at http://www.whra.org.uk/newsletter/2014-11.pdf
For more information see http://www.whra.org.uk/newsletter/2014-11.pdf
- 2014-11-05 Burglary in Parkgate Road
- Between 7:00pm on Wednesday 5th of November and 6:45am on Thursday 6th of November. An outbuilding on the golf course was broken into and among items taken were some power gardening tools.
If you saw anything suspicious, contact Kent Police on 101.
Also see Old News
Air Your Views
Do you want to air your views? Try the Well
Hill Electronic Message Board.
Are You Informed?
Did you know that the Shoreham Parish Council, Crockenhill Parish Council,
Sevenoaks District Council and Kent County Council all issue newsletters
and magazines to keep us informed? If you don't receive these publications,
please let us know. After all, we pay our taxes just like those that do
get these magazines.