Well Hill Residents' Association
This is the official web site of the Well Hill Residents' Association
Results of the Questionnaire
Membership of the Residents' Association was raised to £5 annually
at the 2001 AGM.
Add yourself to our E-mail List.
Local rainfall radar
day weather forecast from the BBC
- 2016-07-16 Free Saturday Refuse Collection
- Kent Hounds car park (by the Well Hill recycling area) from 11:15pm to 12:00pm. Get rid of those large rubbish items, when the dust-cart comes to Well Hill, without having to travel to the amenity dump.
PLEASE NOTE that only normal household rubbish can be disposed of. Other items such as builders' rubble cannot use this service.
The dates are easy to remember - they are the third Saturday every three months (Jan, Apr, Jul ,Oct)
For more information see http://www.whra.org.uk/saturday_refuse_collection.htm
- 2016-07-16 Chelsfield Village Fair
- Gates open at noon. Music until 6:30pm.
The Fair this year is on Saturday 16th July 2016 - gates open at 12 noon and it takes place on Chelsfield Cricket Green BR6 7R. Adults £3.50 and children under-14 FREE. Includes free programme.
For more information see http://chelsfieldfair.com/
- 2016-07-08 Charity Coffee Morning
- Owen Pine and Oak are hosting a charity coffee morning on the 8th of July from 10:30 am for Breast Cancer Care.
- 2016-07-01 It's Lavender Season at Castle Farm
- The popular Lavender Tours are back, and start today! Throughout July Castle Farm will be running tours on selected weekdays (pre-booking necessary), and on the weekends (booking on arrival). See the link for dates and times.
For more information see http://hopshop.co.uk/event/?term=guided-lavender-tour&utm_source=The+Hop+Shop+General+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=2b5a14f3fd-May_2016_copy_01_4_20_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_caf64cc156-2b5a14f3fd-327999293
Also see Old News
Air Your Views
Do you want to air your views? Try the Well
Hill Electronic Message Board.
Are You Informed?
Did you know that the Shoreham Parish Council, Crockenhill Parish Council,
Sevenoaks District Council and Kent County Council all issue newsletters
and magazines to keep us informed? If you don't receive these publications,
please let us know. After all, we pay our taxes just like those that do
get these magazines.